September 15 Open Webinar on CARES PRF Portal
Please join Toyon’s 1.5-hour open webinar on the CARES Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Reporting on September 15 at 10 AM PDT.
This forum, facilitated by Toyon, will allow providers to exchange ideas, ask questions, and share both challenges and reporting approaches related to the September 30 PRF “Period 1” Deadline.
Register Here. We look forward to talking with you.
- The “order of operations” reporting expenses and lost revenue to the PRF portal
- PRF “Period of Availability” and concept of “holding” PRF expenses to report in a subsequent reporting period and/or for FEMA reimbursement
- Carry forward of lost revenue from reporting period 1 into subsequent reporting periods
- Accounting for other patient care revenue, like Medicare’s 20% DRG add-on, against PRF
- Transferring Targeted Payments from subsidiaries to parent entities
- Reporting hybrid of “budget to actual” revenue and “actual to actual” revenue under PRF “other – option iii” for reporting COVID-19 revenue loss.
Please feel free to reach out to Fred Fisher at email@example.com with any issues you would like addressed for PRF reporting or other questions.